Learn How to Create and Sell your Online Course without a Huge Following
Join us from May 15 to 18 to learn how to create your first online course, build an audience of raving fans, and write a stellar sales page that sells your course for you.
Register for this event to get access to:
- Pre-recorded, bite-sized presentations created specifically for this event
- Pre-recorded interviews with online language teachers sharing insights into their businesses
- Live Q&A sessions with our speakers.
- A closed forum where you can connect with speakers and other teachers during the summit.
- A 6-month access to all the materials after the event is over.
If you can’t attend a live session in person, you can watch its recording later.
A copywriter and a web consultant who helps brands, digital agencies and online stores turn their underperforming websites into lead-generating machines.
Gill will show you how to create a stellar landing page that sells your course and will cover the following topics:
- The biggest misconceptions you have about the sales page of your course.
- How to structure your sales page to create an intuitive journey for your prospects.
- Writing effective copy: Techniques to use and mistakes to avoid.
- Presenting your pricing so that it looks like a bargain.
- How to make sure your design isn't getting in the way of your sales.
Henneke helps coaches and consultants find their voice so they can share their ideas, charge higher fees, and sell more.
She’s the author of two 5-star rated books on writing, and her online copywriting and blogging courses have been selling out since 2015. Henneke will show you how to grow an engaged audience so you can sell more courses:
- Discover the basics of online marketing and turn your blog into a lead-generating engine.
- Learn how to captivate your audience with your writing, so readers become eager to hire you.
- Nurture a consistent blogging habit without feeling ever overwhelmed.
- Create emails that build trust and excitement, so your courses sell almost like hot cakes.
A coach who helps online teachers transform their work from the unpredictable 1:1 lesson hustle into a smarter model with more freedom and flexibility.
Elena will share with you her insights on how to plan and create an actionable online course and will cover the following topics:
- Discover your niche: A beginner 5-step process to help your business stand out.
- Identify your ideal clients and connect with them on social media: Specific tips for Instagram and Facebook users.
- Build trust online: 5 strategies to let your ideal clients get to know, like and trust you.
- Identify the theme for your online course and test it before you begin your creation process.
- Use easy tools to create an actionable online course.
A brand strategist and graphics designer who helps online teachers create memorable visuals that will stand out in the sea of other online teachers’ products.
Veronika will share with you how to avoid the most common pitfalls that sap your course design of its energy and vibrancy. In her presentations she’ll cover these topics:
- How to build a memorable visual brand on social media.
- 3 types of images that spark engagement online.
- Visuals that help you sell.
- A quick guide to branding your course.
FEATURED ONLINE TEACHERS
launching and selling their online courses and training programs.
an online language learning coach who helps introverted learners overcome their anxiety through self-paced language learning
an online English teacher who helps expats improve their listening skills so they can communicate with more confidence
an online English teacher who helps advanced learners dive into the beauty of the English language through classical literature
an online Dutch teacher who helps expat women find their new home in the Netherlands
an online Spanish teacher who helps Spanish learners speak more naturally in Spanish through virtual and real immersion into the Spanish culture
an online Italian teacher who helps upper-Intermediate and advanced learners speak more spontaneously in Italian, immersing themselves into a vibrant life of Italy
an online Spanish teacher who helps Camino travelers enrich their Camino journeys by learning to interact in Spanish
a creative writing coach who helps her clients capture moments in memories through writing
an online Italian teacher who equips Intermediate learners of Italian with the tools they need to immerse themselves into Italian without spending hours working on it
The live event calendar
Live Q&As with Elena: Wednesday, May 15, 03:30 – 04:30 PM UTC
Live Q&As with Gill: Thursday, May 16, 04:00 – 05:00 PM UTC
Live Q&As with Veronika: Friday, May 17, 02:00 – 03:00 PM UTC
Live 1-hour social with all the teachers: Friday, May 17, 06:00 – 07:00 PM UTC
Live Q&As with Henneke: Saturday, May 18, 06:00 – 07:00 PM UTC
All the live Q&As will be recorded, so you can watch the recordings if you can't make it live.
The main presentations and interviews with featured teachers are pre-recorded and you can watch them at your own pace during or after the Summit.